This blog is of the occasional type. That is, it will not be of the current-events type, which is added to multiple times a day with comments on the passing scene. Instead, it will present those of my thoughts which I feel are important enough to record here, when I have time to record them.
Besides the comment box on each entry, I can be contacted by email.
For samples of the major writing project I am working on, click on "The Great Matter" above.
- A Huge “Blind Sheet” With a Small Hole in the Center
- Why People Say “Do You Believe in Evolution?” Even Though It Drives Biologists Up the Walls
- The Internet: Nobody Here But Us Geniuses!
- Wherein Science and Philosophy Are Distinguished From Each Other
- Zen is Not Mysticism! How Many Times Do I Have to Tell You?
- Two Faces of Life and Death
- Science Started (Gropingly) in Ancient Greece
- Scientific Babies!
- Simon Blackburn on Atheism
- Religions: Fact or Fiction?